Flaring Tool - In-situ
A versatile flaring tool that produces male, female and double SAE flares on 5mm to 16mm diameter pipes. This tool can be used to flare pipes on or off the vehicle making it ideal for brake pipe servicing and maintenance. Designed for quick and simple flaring of custom cut pipes in copper, brass or aluminium. Features a simple sliding toggle clamping action and a forming bar with a choice of six flare sizes. Sturdy groove-grip plastic handles with a square profile so the tool can also be held in a vice.
- Produces male and female double SAE flares. Die sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8".
- Hand-held flaring tool for on/off brake pipe maintenance.
- Flares pipes from 5 - 16mm diameter.
- Flares copper, brass and thin walled aluminium tubing.
- Spare die bar available, please see Laser Part No. 0360.
|Article No||LA 3434|
|Description||Flaring Tool - In-situ|