Pipe Bender 6 - 10mm
Lever style pipe bender designed to bend 6mm, 8mm and 10mm tubes (including brake pipes) with ease. A retaining latch on the former head holds the pipe in place whilst the lower shoe handle pulls down to form the bend. Clear side markings provide a useful visual guide for making 45° and 90° bends. Features a choice of guide grooves in three different sizes (6mm, 8mm, 10mm) that hold the pipe in place whilst bending. A heavy duty tool manufactured from steel and aluminium with a durable powder coated finish.
- Lever style pipe bender for creating smooth 45° & 90° bends. Suitable for use on aluminium, steel, copper & cupro-nickel tubing.
- 3 channel head designed for pipe diameters: 6, 8, 10mm.
- Ribbed aluminium body for lightness and strength with a durable powder coated finish.
- 190mm long handles provide increased bending leverage.
- Pipe bender for smaller diameter pipes (3 - 6mm) available, Laser Part No. 4919.
|Article No||LA 3483|
|Description||Pipe Bender 6 - 10mm|