Mini Pipe Cutter 3 - 16mm
The mini pipe cutter is a simple and efficient way to cut pipes from 3mm to 16mm diameter neatly and easily. The compact size allows it to be used in confined areas making it ideal for on-vehicle brake pipe servicing and maintenance jobs. The cutting pressure is easily adjusted via the large feed screw knob for precise results every time.
- Compact mini pipe cutter ideal for confined spaces. Tool size: 47 x 33mm.
- For cutting smaller diameter pipe: 3 - 16mm.
- Simple to use, with knurled blade adjustment knob and hardened steel blade for a clean cut.
- Ideal for brake pipe maintenance. Cuts copper, cupro-nickel, brass, aluminium and plastic tube.
- Robust steel body with durable powder coated finish.
|Article No||LA 2160|
|Description||Mini Pipe Cutter 3 - 16mm|