Flaring Tool 10pc
The flaring tool kit contains everything necessary to produce male and female flares easily and consistently. The kit includes a flaring clamp, die holder, a set of seven dies and a tube cutter. The dies are machined to tight tolerances and grip the pipe tightly to ensure accurate flaring. The kit is simple to use either on a vehicle or in a bench vice. It is suitable for cutting and flaring copper, brass and thin walled aluminium tubing and is ideal for making custom fit replacement brake pipes. A quality set for reliable results. Supplied in a storage case to keep everything safe and organised.
- Produces male and female flares. Die sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8".
- Tube cutter, cuts tube diameters from 3 - 30mm and includes spare cutter in the handle.
- High quality dies for consistent results. Produces 45° flares.
- Flares copper, brass and thin walled aluminium tubing.
- Spare dies available: Part Nos. 3029 (3/16"), 3030 (1/4"), 3031 (5/16"), 3032 (3/8"), 3033 (7/16"), 3034 (1/2") and 3035 (5/8").
|Article No||LA 2943|
|Description||Flaring Tool 10pc|