CV Boot Clamp Pliers
Heavy duty pliers for use on ear type metal CV boot clips. The jaws crimping action prevents damage and correctly tensions the clip. When the jaws open the forming plate pushes up to press a flat on top of the clip for secure fastening. Pliers can be used by hand or with the assistance of a power bar when greater tension is required. A versatile set of pliers, also useful for attaching clamps found on certain fuel filters, water pumps and cooling system hoses.
- Clamping pliers with forming plate head for fastening ear type metal clips.
- Handles have a 1/2" square hole for use with a power bar when extra tension is required (such as Laser Part No. 0098).
- Total tool length of 240mm provides good cutting leverage & PVC dipped handles for comfort.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge steel with a durable powder coated finish.
- Suitable for use with CV boot clamps, Part Nos. 30881 & 30882.
|Article No||LA 4136|
|Description||CV Boot Clamp Pliers|