The quickest and most effective way to install flexible CV boots with diameters up to 115mm. Designed and made in the UK, the bootgun uses a compressed air supply to stretch the CV boot onto the drive shaft with the minimum of effort. The bootgun is simple to use, just connect the airline, slide the boot onto the tool, expand the arms, push the boot into place and remove the tool. Can be used for both outer and inner boots without dismantling the joint, saving time and money. Ideal for the professional workshop for fast, clean boot installation.
- Install flexible CV boots onto driveshaft assemblies without dismantling the joint.
- For use with an air compressor. Works at 58 - 101psi (4 - 7 bar). Standard 1/4" BSP connection.
- Maximum CV joint diameter: 115mm.
- For use on inner and outer boots. Cut-to-size universal CV boot kits available, see Connect Part Nos. 37660 (for shaft diameter 18 - 26mm) and 37661 (for shaft diameter 27 - 37mm).
- Designed and made in the UK.
|Article No||LA 4806|