CV Dust Boot Clamp Installer with Cutter
The CV boot clamp installer is a 2-in-1 specialist tool designed for fitting steel band clips, perfect for CV boot servicing and maintenance. Simple to use, just thread the band through, turn the handle to tension, bend the clip back and cut to length. The winding handle has a hex-shaped hub for spanner tightening if more tension is required. Ensures a secure fit quickly and easily. Designed to be used with CV boot steel band clips (Part No. 3174) for a flush fitting, professional job.
- Built in cutter & winding mechanism, allowing the band to be easily tightened & cut to length.
- Specialist tool for fixing & servicing CV boots.
- Sturdy steel construction with comfort grip rubber handle.
- To apply more tension, a 13mm spanner (such as Laser Part No. 5801) can be used on the winding mandrel.
- Steel banding (550mm wide x 6.3mm long, 2pc) available separately, see Part No. 3174.
|Article No||LA 2916|
|Description||CV Dust Boot Clamp Installer with Cutter|