Hydraulic Brake Flaring Tool Set
A comprehensive hydraulic brake flaring tool kit that includes a full set of dies and punches to produce high quality SAE and DIN flares on 4.75mm, 5mm and 6mm pipes. The patented design uses a T-handled hydraulic ram to deliver plenty of power for consistent results on steel, coated steel, cupro-nickel and copper pipes. The compact, hand-held design can be used in-situ on the vehicle to quickly produce high quality flares. A high quality, precision tool designed for the professional workshop.
- Professional quality metric flaring tool. Produces high quality pipe flares on-vehicle.
- Hydraulic power ideal for flaring steel brake pipes, as well as aluminium, steel, copper & cupro-nickel.
- Creates high quality SAE & DIN single & double flares. For use on 4.75, 5, 6mm pipe.
- Patented design. Set comes in a robust steel storage case.
- Spares available, please see Laser Part No. 5420 (4.75mm die), 5421 (5mm die), 5422 (6mm die), 61623 (OP1 4.75, 5mm punch), 61624 (OP1 6mm punch), 61625 (OP2 4.75, 5mm punch), 61626 (DIN 4.75, 5mm punch), 61627 (DIN 6mm punch).
|Article No||LA 4938|
|Description||Hydraulic Brake Flaring Tool Set|